Mini Box Tote PDF Sewing Pattern
This is NOT a physical item - this is a PDF download.
A roomy, medium sized tote bag with a classic look. It features a recessed zipper, two tone adjustable crossbody strap, and one inner slip pocket. Easy to customize once you get the pattern figured out, so it leaves lots of room for interpretation. Completed size is roughly 8" tall x 8" wide with a 2" base.
This PDF includes a full video tutorial to guide you step-by-step as well as measurements in both metric and imperial. The outside of this pattern is designed for use with cork, vinyl, thin leather, kraftex, or any other non fraying textile with an all cotton lining.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- 1/4 yard/23cm x WOF of Exterior Main Textile - cork, vinyl, leather, etc
- 1/4 yard/23cm x WOF of Exterior Accent Textile - cork, vinyl, leather, etc
- Fat Quarter of Lining Fabric - Cotton
- Fat Quarter medium weight interfacing - (decovil light, pellon 808, Vilene H250)
- (1) 9” zipper - #3 or #5 coil zipper
- (2) 1” rectangle rings
- (1) 1” Tri-Slide
- (8) 7mm Double Cap Rivets
- Rivet setting tools
- Fabric hole punch (radial or hand punch)
- Clear Ruler
- Coordinating thread
- Clips (Wonder Clips, alligator clips, etc.)
- Quick dry fabric glue or Double Sided Tape
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
An instant download PDF sewing pattern, 10 pages in total, including 6 pattern pieces, and a complete how-to video. Print at home on 8.5" by 11" paper. Please link to the sewgnar website or social media outlets when selling your creations!
**This listing DOES NOT include the weaving pattern instructions, to purchase those please click HERE and you will be taken to NovaClaviDesign's Etsy shop.
This pattern is meant for personal use only. Pattern must be purchased retail and created by one person, in their home. This pattern is not for commercial use. This pattern may not be republished or distributed in any form without the express permission of SEWGNAR, the designer and author.
© SewGnar 2020